Return To Main COVID-19 Resource Page
COVID-19 Face Masks
• Face Masks May Raise Risk Of Stillbirths, Testicular Dysfunction And Cognitive Decline Due To Build-Up Of Carbon Dioxide, Study Warns (Caitlin Tilley / Daily Mail – 04/22/23)
A review of dozens of studies on face coverings suggested they can cause mild carbon dioxide poisoning when worn over long periods. The German academics who carried out the research believe masks create a pocket of dead space between the mouth and mask, which traps the toxic gas. They say the build-up of CO2 in pregnant women’s bodies could cause complications for the unborn fetus. They point out that CO2 also contributes to oxidative stress, which can affect cognition and cause testicular issues in men.
Dr. John Campbell: “These Masks We Wore For Such A Long Time Are Actually Completely Useless!”
Face Mask Madness By @SunfellowCovid19 On Rumble
Stephen Petty On The Lack Of Effectiveness Of Face Masks
Irate Mother: “This Is Asinine, Blatant Political Theater And It Needs To End!”
Unanimous Conclusion: Face Masks & Mask Mandates DO NOT WORK
If You Are Forced To Wear A Mask And Still Want To Breathe…
• Masks Cause Headaches, Itching, And Lower Oxygen Intake: Study COVID-19 (Naveen Athrappully / The Epoch Times – 04/09/23)
A systematic review of 2,168 studies that looked into the adverse effects of wearing masks during the COVID-19 pandemic has found that the practice led to negative health consequences, including itching, headaches, and restriction of oxygen.
• Now Is Time To Get Rid Of Mask Mandates – The 2023 Cochran Review (Dr. Robert Malone – 02/01/23)
• How Masking Contributes To Long Covid (Brownstone Institute – 08/12/22)
• New Systematic Review Claims Masks Work. No Way. (Steve Kirsch – 08/02/22)
• A New Low in Desperate Pro-Mask Studies Has Been Reached (Ian Miller – 08/02/22)
• Pathogenic Bacteria And Fungi Found On Masks: Study (Michael Nobles – 07/31/22)
• How Masks Make You Sick Instead of Protecting You (Dr. Joseph Mercola – 07/12/22)
• Stop Masking Children: They Need To Interact With The Microbial World (Byram W. Bridle – 05.31.22)
I want to make parents aware of two harmful aspects of masking children that I am in a position to comment on:
1. Isolating children from the microbial world promotes the development of chronic diseases.
Young children need to interact with the microbial world. It is absolutely essential to the proper development of their immune systems. I am not going to delve into too many scientific details here because I wrote about this in an article that I published in The Conversation in March 2021. It is entitled “A year of COVID-19 lockdown is putting kids at risk of allergies, asthma and autoimmune diseases”.
In a nutshell, we are born with naïve and immature immune systems. Our immune systems don’t fully mature until well into the teenage years, with most of that development occurring between birth and about six years of age.
The ability of the immune system to self-regulate relies on interactions with the microbial world; especially via interactions with other people, particularly family members. This allows their immune system to learn to differentiate between things that are dangerous and those that are not. In turn, their immune system will become equipped to respond to dangers while preventing potentially harmful responses to things that pose no threat, such as self and inert environmental molecules and normal gut-resident bacteria, etc.
Isolating a young child from non-dangerous microbes in their environment compromises the ‘immunoregulatory’ components of their immune system. A dysregulated immune system often manifests itself in the form of allergies, asthma, and autoimmune diseases.
I felt compelled to write about this concern in May 2021 after I witnessed children being chronically isolated for more than a year. One year was the timepoint at which I felt that substantial, potentially irreparable harm could be done to children’s immune systems. I am appalled that many children have now been enduring this for well over two years, with no end in sight for some.
Masking is controversial and, arguably, largely ineffective against preventing the spread of viruses in ways other than via coughing and sneezing. However, they can pose a reasonable barrier to larger environmental particles (e.g., dust particles, dander, pollen, etc.) and bacteria. Throw in the excessive use of things like antibacterial hand sanitizers, being locked down in homes and lack of physical interactions, and we are now well on our way to having a micro-generation of children who will have been isolated like no other human beings in history. Unfortunately, these children will now be part of an unanticipated experiment on a global scale; one to really assess the validity of the so-called ‘hygiene hypothesis’. Although I would like to be wrong on this one, basic immunological principles suggest that very young children that had to endure COVID-19 lockdown policies might be faced with the highest rates of autoimmune diseases, allergies, and asthma in human history.
2. Masking children harms speech development.
I am not a formally trained expert in child development or speech pathology. However, I do have a child who has been dealing with delayed speech development. Through this, I have learned that observing lip, mouth and tongue placement and movements is critical to the proper development of speech. For example, here is a chart known as a ‘vowel ladder’ that my wife and I use to work with my son to improve his enunciation…
The moral of this story is to stop isolating our children from their microbial world. Let them get dirty. Let them interact with other children. Let them hug family members and friends. Consider getting a cat or dog that they can interact closely with. Take them on hikes in the woods or countryside. Definitely have them wash their hands with regular soap, but cut down on the antibacterial soaps and sanitizers. Every time normal flora on the skin are killed one risks having them re-populated with pathogens.
And, for goodness sake, let children see the mouths of others so they can learn to speak properly.
What harm is done from the last two-and-a-half years is done. But, please, let’s not keep locking down, physically distancing and masking our children ad nauseum. Not for SARS-CoV-2, not for the annual flu, not for monkeypox. Not for anything unless it is demonstrated via transparent, objective, publicly disclosed and openly debated science to be a genuine threat to the lives of a substantial proportion of children…
• Explosive New Study Finds Direct Correlation Between Higher Mask Usage And COVID-19 Deaths (GreatGameIndia – 05/22/22)
• A Partial List Of The Myriad Abuses That Facemasks Inflict On Our Children (Brownstone Institute – 01/19/22)
• Everything You Need To Know About Masks And P100 Respirators (Steve Kirsch – 01/12/22)
• More Than 150 Comparative Studies And Articles On Mask Ineffectiveness And Harms (Brownstone Institute – 12/20/21)
• More Than 400 Studies On The Failure Of Compulsory Covid Interventions (Brownstone Institute – 12/04/21)
What follows is the current totality of the body of evidence (available comparative studies and high-level pieces of evidence, reporting, and discussion) on COVID-19 lockdowns, masks, school closures, and mask mandates. There is no conclusive evidence supporting claims that any of these restrictive measures worked to reduce viral transmission or deaths. Lockdowns were ineffective, school closures were ineffective, mask mandates were ineffective, and masks themselves were and are ineffective and harmful.
• Covid Rules Are Blamed For 23% Dive In Young Children’s Development (Daily Mail – 11/26/21)
• List Of 30 Studies Showing Face Masks Are Useless Against Covid-19
EPIC Speech Against Mask Mandates Birmingham Michigan School Board – Not Informed Consent
Canadian Doctors Speak Out: Protecting Our Children From Harm
New Study Exposes Dirty Mask
• A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids’ Face Masks To A Lab For Analysis. Here’s What They Found (TownHall – 06/15/21)
A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses.
The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:
• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)
• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)
• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)
• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)
• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)
• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)
• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)
• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)
• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires’ disease)
• Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)
• Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)
Half of the masks were contaminated with one or more strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with one or more strains of meningitis-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with dangerous, antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens. In addition, less dangerous pathogens were identified, including pathogens that can cause fever, ulcers, acne, yeast infections, strep throat, periodontal disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more.
The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls. No pathogens were found on the controls. Proteins found on the t-shirt, for example, are not pathogenic to humans and are commonly found in hair, skin, and soil.
Serious Illness On The Rise In Children
• Is A Mask That Covers The Mouth And Nose Free From Undesirable Side Effects In Everyday Use And Free Of Potential Hazards? (International Journal Of Environmental Research & Public Health – 04/20/21)
“The aim was to find, test, evaluate and compile scientifically proven related side effects of wearing masks. For a quantitative evaluation, 44 mostly experimental studies were referenced, and for a substantive evaluation, 65 publications were found. The literature revealed relevant adverse effects of masks in numerous disciplines. In this paper, we refer to the psychological and physical deterioration as well as multiple symptoms described because of their consistent, recurrent and uniform presentation from different disciplines as a Mask-Induced Exhaustion Syndrome (MIES)…”
“According to the literature found, there are clear, scientifically recorded adverse effects for the mask wearer, both on a psychological and on a social and physical level. Neither higher level institutions such as the WHO or the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) nor national ones, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, GA, USA (CDC) or the German RKI, substantiate with sound scientific data a positive effect of masks in the public (in terms of a reduced rate of spread of COVID-19 in the population). Contrary to the scientifically established standard of evidence-based medicine, national and international health authorities have issued their theoretical assessments on the masks in public places, even though the compulsory wearing of masks gives a deceptive feeling of safety.”
“We found a clustered and common occurrence of the different adverse effects within the respective studies with significantly measured effects. We were able to demonstrate a statistically significant correlation of the observed adverse effect of hypoxia and the symptom of fatigue with p < 0.05 in the quantitative evaluation of the primary studies. Our review of the literature shows that both healthy and sick people can experience Mask-Induced Exhaustion Syndrome (MIES), with typical changes and symptoms that are often observed in combination, such as an increase in breathing dead space volume, increase in blood carbon dioxide, decrease in blood oxygen saturation, increase in heart rate, increase in blood pressure, decrease in cardiopulmonary capacity, increase in respiratory rate, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing, headache, dizziness, feeling hot and clammy, decreased ability to concentrate, decreased ability to think, drowsiness, decrease in empathy perception, impaired skin barrier function with itching, acne, skin lesions and irritation, overall perceived fatigue and exhaustion.”
Download a pdf copy of this study (pdf)
• Experimental Assessment Of Carbon Dioxide Content In Inhaled Air With Or Without Face Masks In Healthy Children (JAMA Pediatrics – 06/30/21)
“There was ample evidence for adverse effects of wearing such masks. We suggest that decision-makers weigh the hard evidence produced by these experimental measurements accordingly, which suggest that children should not be forced to wear face masks.”
• Facemasks In The Covid-19 Era: A Health Hypothesis (Baruch Vainshelboim – Elsevier Public Health Emergency Collection – 11/22/20)
“Chronic low-grade hypoxemia and hypercapnia as result of using face mask can cause exacerbation of existing cardiopulmonary, metabolic, vascular and neurological conditions.”
In addition, wearing a face mask could lead to the following physiological effects:
• Shortness of breath
• Increase lactate concentration
• Decline in pH levels
• Increase in stress hormones level (adrenaline, noradrenaline and cortisol)
• Increased muscle tension
Psychological effects were also noted, which include:
• Activation of “fight or flight” stress response
• Chronic stress condition
• Mood disturbances
• Insomnia https://cumbrestoltec.com/meds/generic-zolpidem/
• Compromised cognitive performance
Long-term health consequences are also likely, including:
• Increased predisposition for viral and infection illnesses
• High blood pressure
• Cardiovascular disease
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Exacerbation of existing conditions and diseases
• Accelerated aging process
• Health deterioration
• Premature mortality
The study cited above HAS BEEN RETRACTED. Why? Read these articles:
Journal Retracts Study Showing Masks Don’t Work Claiming Science “Clearly Shows” Masks Work, But Fails To Cite Any Evidence (Lockdown Sceptics – 05/01/21)
Stanford Study Quietly Published At NIH.gov Proves Face Masks Are Absolutely Worthless Against Covid (ACM – 04/17/21)
A backup copy of the study is included in the article above.
Medical Journal Warns About Masks’ Potentially Devastating Consequences (AIER – 04/15/21)
New Study Highlights Face Mask Problems With Safety And Efficacy (GreenMedInfo – 04/20/21)
• RFK, Jr. to NPR’s Terry Gross: ‘I Urge You to Correct the Record’ (The Defender – 01/12/21)
On the Children’s Health Defense website, we publish every peer-reviewed study we can find on mask efficacy, regardless of their conclusions. We have identified over 35 placebo-controlled, peer-reviewed studies to date. We have not been able to find any peer-reviewed, placebo-controlled study that supports the efficacy of masks against viral or bacteriological transmission — even in hospital settings. Meanwhile, dozens of studies suggest negative efficacy and several link masks to a grim inventory of respiratory, pulmonary, dental, gastrointestinal and dermatological injuries.
• Effectiveness Of Adding A Mask Recommendation To Other Public Health Measures To Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection In Danish Mask Wearers (Annals Of Internal Medicine – March 2021)
The recommendation to wear surgical masks to supplement other public health measures did not reduce the SARS-CoV-2 infection rate among wearers by more than 50% in a community with modest infection rates, some degree of social distancing, and uncommon general mask use. The data were compatible with lesser degrees of self-protection.
• We Are Unaware Of Any Studies Using Sound Methodology That Show A Benefit For Masks In The General Population (PANDA)
We are unaware of any studies using sound methodology that show a benefit for masks in the general population. The only COVID-19-specific mask study using sound methodology found no significant impact of mask wearing on the spread of the disease. This is consistent with such studies for other respiratory viruses. Mask wearing is a personal choice and should never be mandated.
• Masking Children: Tragic, Unscientific, And Damaging (American Institute For Economic Research – 03/10/21)
• Face Masks Frequently Asked Questions (Stand For Health Freedom)
• Mandatory Masks Endanger Your Health and Your Liberties. Tell Your State and Local Officials To Make Mask-Wearing Voluntary. (Stand For Health Freedom)
• The Mask Report (Unmask Your Child)
• Unmasking Masks (LifeFacts)
• More Bad News For Masks (Mercola – 07/16/21)
Forcing Children To Wear Face Masks Is Child Abuse
Forced Masking = Child Abuse!
Face Mask Madness
DeSantis, Bhattacharya, Kulldorff, Gupta, Atlas: Wearing Face Masks Is NOT Helpful & May Be Harmful
March 18, 2021 – Tallahassee, Florida – Panel Discussion Featuring:
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis
Professor of Medicine, Stanford University, Jay Bhattacharya, PhD
Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Martin Kulldorff, PhD
Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology, Oxford University, Sunetra Gupta, PhD
Former White House Covid Advisor, Senior Fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution, Scott Atlas, MD
Original, Unedited Source Of This Video
Edited Source Of This Video
Kristen Meghan & Tammy Clark The Ultimate Tag Team
Do Masks Work? Viral Immunologist Dr. Byram Bridle Performs A Simple Experiment To See…
• Scottish Government Finally Admits That Mask-Wearing Is Harmful (The Daily Sceptic – 11/02/22)
• Here Lies The Mask Cult: 2020-2022 (Jordan Schachtel – 04/19/22)
• Moms for America: Parents Reporting ‘Mask Mouth’ Among Their Children, Staph Infections, Tooth Decay Due to Forced Masking (BreitBart News – 03/10/22)
• Society, Our Government, Is Doing An Unprecedented And Known Amount Of Damage To The Healthy Development Of Our Children. This Has To Stop. (Dr. Robert Malone – 02/01/22)
• Mask Wearing Caused 364% Increase In Patient Referrals Of Babies And Toddlers Says Speech Therapist (GreatGameIndia – 02/01/22)
• The CDC’s Flawed Case For Wearing Masks In School (The Atlantic – 12/16/21)
The publication and [CDC’s] endorsement of the Arizona study is especially demoralizing. How did research with so many obvious flaws make its way through all the layers of internal technical review? And why was it promoted so aggressively by the agency’s director? I reached out to Walensky’s office to ask about the study, noting its evident limitations and outlier result. How, if at all, does this research figure into the agency’s continuing guidance for schools around the country? The CDC did not respond to my inquiries.
With Biden in the White House, the CDC has promised to “follow the science” in its COVID policies. Yet the circumstances around the Arizona study seem to show the opposite. Dubious research has been cited after the fact, without transparency, in support of existing agency guidance. “Research requires trust and the ability to verify work,” Ketcham, the ASU public-health economist, told me. “That’s the heart of science. The saddest part of this is the erosion of trust.”
• Facemasks Caused A Massive 364% Spike In Children With Speech Delays (GreatGameIndia – 01/15/22)
• The Damage of Masking Children Could be Irreparable (Brownstone Institute – 11/03/21)
• Australian Study Claiming Mandatory Masks Stopped Second Wave Is Total Crap Says Experts (greatgameindia – 10/22/21)
• NY Health Commissioner Repeals Mask Mandate For Unvaxxed After Federal Lawsuit Filed (The Defender – 09/02/21)
• Masks Are Experimental Medical Devices That Must Be Optional, According To Law (Blaze Media – 03/26/21)
• Surgeon Destroys Myth: ‘If Masks Don’t Work, Why Do Surgeons Wear Them?’ (Principia Scientific International – 01/29/21)
• Face Coverings Are Unsafe And Ineffective – Here’s All The Evidence (The Daily Expose’ – 03/04/21)
• Hypothesis: Face Mask Induced O2 Depletion And C02 Enrichment Elicit Fear And Anxiety (GreenMedInfo – 08/02/20)
• Dr. Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy (GreenMedInfo – 05/16/20)
• Universal Mask Wearing Has No Basis In Science (Mercola – 11/02/20)
• 35 Abstracts With Face Masks — Lack of Safety And Ineffectiveness — Research (GreenMedInfo)
• Danish Newspaper Reveals Largest Study On Masks Has Been Rejected By 3 Medical Journals (The Blaze)
• A New Study Questions Whether Masks Protect Wearers. You Need to Wear Them Anyway. (New York Times)
• COVID-19 Masks Are A Crime Against Humanity And Child Abuse (GlobalResearch)
• Coronavirus Pt 4: Masks Don’t Protect (Vaxxter – 07/20/20)
• Masks Are A Ticking Time Bomb (Mercola – 04/07/21)
• Scientists Find Evidence Of Toxic Chemicals In Some Face Masks (Daily Mail – 04/02/21)
Scientists have found evidence that some face masks that are on sale and being used by members of the general public are laced with toxic chemicals. Preliminary tests have revealed traces of a variety of compounds which are heavily restricted for both health and environmental reasons. This includes formaldehyde, a chemical known to cause watery eyes; a burning sensations in the eyes, nose, and throat; coughing; wheezing; and nausea. Experts are concerned that the presence of these chemicals in masks which are being worn for prolonged periods of time could cause unintended health issues…
Liz Cole, co-founder of the Us For Them organisation that advocates for children’s rights, says the findings are particularly concerning for youngsters. The recent reopening of schools in the UK was dependent on children wearing face coverings for long periods of time, including when walking around the premises and in communal areas. ‘UsforThem are concerned that the recommendations for children to wear face coverings in classrooms seems to be informed by no new scientific evidence nor does any harm assessment appear to have been conducted,’ she said. ‘Given the potential issues of child health and welfare at stake it is imperative that potential harms of face coverings in classrooms be considered and weighed against benefits’.
• Quebec Teachers And Parents Respond After Potentially Toxic Masks Pulled (CTV News – 03/26/21)
A Health Canada director wrote of “a potential emerging risk” with face masks coated with nanoform graphene materials. The agency “identified a potential for early pulmonary toxicity associated with the inhalation of nanoform graphene,” it wrote. It considers the risk the masks pose to be “unacceptable.” “In addition to ceasing distribution, networks have also been asked to immediately store the boxes of masks in a secure and isolated location,” the province wrote.
• Safety Concerns Raised Over Nanotechnology Derived Graphene Used In Facemasks (greatgameindia – 04/29/21)
Experts have raised concerns over and warned of probable ‘early pulmonary toxicity’ related to Nanotechnology derived Graphene used in the manufacturing of facemasks which makes safety checks and balances seriously questionable.
• What Are Surgical Masks Made Of?
The material most commonly used to make surgical face masks is polypropylene, either 20 or 25 grams per square meter (gsm) in density. Masks can also be made of polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyethylene, or polyester.
• CDC: Ethylene Oxide May Have More Health Effects Than Cancer
The CDC’s systematic review of non-cancer hazards includes presumed respiratory, neurotoxicity, genotoxicity, reproductive toxicity and developmental toxicity and suspected hematological and endocrine health effects. The agency relied on numerous animal and human studies of inhalation and oral consumption of EtO to reach its conclusions. It also detailed the results of several studies linking EtO to cancer in humans, including breast cancer, leukemia, multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and lymphohematopoietic cancers. And it delved into the effects of the gas on children and other vulnerable populations, including those at risk of potentially high exposures to the gas.
• What Is Ethylene Oxide? (OSHA Fact Sheet – PDF)
Ethylene oxide (EtO) is a flammable, colorless gas at temperatures above 51.3 ºF (10.7 ºC) that smells like ether at toxic levels. EtO is found in the production of solvents, antifreeze, textiles, detergents, adhesives, polyurethane foam, and pharmaceuticals. Smaller amounts are present in fumigants, sterilants for spices and cosmetics, as well as during hospital sterilization of surgical equipment. In addition to eye pain and sore throat, exposure to EtO can cause difficult breathing and blurred vision. Exposure can also cause dizziness, nausea, headache, convulsions, blisters and can result in vomiting and coughing. Both human and animal studies show that EtO is a carcinogen that may cause leukemia and other cancers. EtO is also linked to spontaneous abortion, genetic damage, nerve damage, peripheral paralysis, muscle weakness, as well as impaired thinking and memory. In liquid form, EtO can cause severe skin irritation upon prolonged or confined contact.
• Could Wearing A Face Mask Trigger Lung Disease? (GreenMedInfo – 03/08/21)
• Cancer Concern For Maskers (The Highwire – 03/09/21)
• ‘Maskne’ Is Real, Local Dermatologist Says. Here’s What You Can Do To Prevent It (WJZ13-CBS Baltimore – 02/09/21)
• Study: Long Term Mask Use Breeds Microbes That Infiltrate The Lungs And Contribute To Advanced Stage Lung Cancer (Science News – 01/15/21)
A new study finds that cultivation and enrichment of microbes on the face can infiltrate the lungs through unconscious aspirations and cause inflammatory responses and advanced stage lung cancer. The nose and the mouth were designed to take in oxygen without strain, uninhibited. The oxygen travels down the trachea and splits off into two tubes called the bronchi. From there, the oxygen travels down a series of bronchioles until it reaches the alveoli, which are tiny air sacs covered with blood vessels. These air sacs take the oxygen directly to the heart, where it is dispersed throughout the body. When a person exhales, the process is put in reverse and the lungs exhale carbon dioxide. This carbon dioxide gas is the vehicle that allows the organ systems to rid the body of wastes. When this process is obstructed or restrained for prolonged periods of time, the lungs and the heart struggle to nourish the rest of the body. Long term mask wearing also hinders the body’s natural ability to detoxify wastes, creates an acidic environment, and slowly strains the organ systems throughout the body.
Two “Mama Bears” Challenge & Reverse Mask Mandates In Iowa Schools
This video has been banned on YouTube!
Courtney Ann Taylor, Georgia Mom, Rails Against School Mask Mandate In Viral Video
Learn more about this incident from Newsweek…
• Young Kids Are At Low Covid Risk In Schools, But Masking Them Could Do Long-Term Damage (New York Post – 07/22/21)
• All Children Should Wear Masks In School This Fall, Even If Vaccinated, According To Pediatrics Group (NBC News – 07/19/21)
• Health Freedom Defense Fund Sues Biden Administration Over Mask Mandate (Health Freedom Defense Fund – 07/13/21)
• FAA Fines Airline Passenger More Than $10K For Refusing To Wear Mask (The Hill – 07/08/21)
• Rand Paul To Introduce Legislation To Repeal Mask Mandates On Planes (Breitbart – 07/08/21)
• Oregon Tried To Innovate A Policy For Determining Who Still Has To Wear A Mask. It Bombed. (Williamette Week – 05/24/21)
• Texas Governor BANS Mask Mandates (Summit News – 05/19/21)
• How Facebook Uses ‘Fact-Checking’ To Suppress Scientific Truth (New York Post – 05/18/21)
• Mask-Wearing Could Become Seasonal After Covid Pandemic, Fauci Says. Here’s Why (Miami Herald – 05/10/21)
• ‘It’s Been Devastating’: UMass Amherst Students Suspended For Not Wearing Masks Off-Campus (CBS Boston – 05/07/21)
• Health Experts Admit Outdoor Mask Wearing Is Ridiculous (Mercola – 05/07/21)
• High School Athlete Collapses At Finish Line After Being Forced To Wear A Mask During Race (CBN News – 04/29/21)
• Alarm As German Anti-Maskers Co-Opt Nazi Resister Sophie Scholl (AFP – 05/08/21)
Some protesters have been seen wearing yellow stars similar to those Jews were forced to wear under the Nazis, carrying the words “not vaccinated”. Others have worn concentration camp uniforms and carried placards with the words “Impfen macht frei” (“Vaccination makes you free”), a reference to the “Arbeit macht frei” (“Work makes you free”) inscription at the entrance to Auschwitz.
• ‘Insane And Dangerous’: Inside The Miami School That Told Teachers Not To Get Vaccinated (Miami Herald – 04/30/21)
• Miami Private School Won’t Hire Teachers, Staff Who Have Been Vaccinated Against Covid (NY Daily News – 04/27/21)
• Emotions Flare After Parents Protest For Vail School District To Lift Mask Mandate (News 4 Tucson – 04/28/21)
• Adults Have Failed Children In Foisting Unnecessary, Harmful Covid-19 Restrictions On Them (City Journal – 04/20/21)
• Florida Education Commissioner Tells Schools To Drop Mask Mandates: ‘They Serve No Remaining Good’ (Forbes – 04/15/21)
• Pilot Flies Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight Over Face Mask To Austin (Fox7Austin – 04/08/21)
• Stop Children Wearing Masks: Legal Challenge As Masks ‘Cause Mental & Physical Harm’ (Express – 04/11/21)
• Erfurt’s Public Prosecutor’s Office Does Not Even Come To A Halt For Bundestag Candidates: Eight Simultaneous House Searches On Account Of Sensationalist Court Ruling (2020 News – 07/02/21)
• Search & Seizure At Home Of Judge Who Rendered The Sensational Weimar Mask-Judgment (2020 News – 04/26/21)
• Sensational Verdict From Weimar: No Masks, No Distance, No More Tests For Students (2020 News – 04/10/21)
The judge summarized his decision as follows: “The compulsion imposed on school children to wear masks and to keep their distance from each other and from third persons harms the children physically, psychologically, educationally, and in their psychosocial development, without being counterbalanced by more than at best marginal benefit to the children themselves or to third persons. Schools do not play a significant role in the pandemic event.”
• NH Track Coach Fired After Refusing To Make Athletes Wear Masks During Races (CBSBoston.com – 04/06/21)
“I will not stand up in front of the kids and lie to them and tell them that these masks are doing anything worthwhile out in an open field with wind blowing and the sun shining,” Keyes wrote, later adding, “These insane policies are robbing kids of once in a lifetime opportunities for no valid reason other than irrational fears and going along with the sheep.”
• Masking Children: Tragic, Unscientific, And Damaging (American Institute For Economic Research – 03/10/21)
• Dr. Fauci Says Children Should Not Play Together Without Masks Until They Are Vaccinated (Independent – 03/30/21)
• Face Masks For Children Are Damaging More Than Just Their Mental Health (The Telegraph – 03/18/21)
• Face Masks In Schools Blasted As ‘Devastating’ For Deaf Children (The Sun – 03/12/21)
• Study Shows How Masks Are Harming Children (LiveSite – 03/03/21)
• Masks Can Be Detrimental To Babies’ Speech And Language Development (Scientific America – 02/11/21)
• New Study Finds Masks Hurt Schoolchildren Physically, Psychologically, and Behaviorally (Montana Daily Gazette – 01/25/21
A new study, involving over 25,000 school-aged children, shows that masks are harming schoolchildren physically, psychologically, and behaviorally, revealing 24 distinct health issues associated with wearing masks. The health issues and impairments observed in this study were found to affect 68% of masked children who are forced to wear a face covering for an average of 4.5 hours per day. The study also includes 17,854 health complaints submitted by parents. Some of the health issues found in the study include: increased headaches (53%), difficulty concentrating (50%), drowsiness or fatigue (37%), malaise (42%), and nearly a third of children experience more sleep issues than they had previously and a quarter of children developed new fears. Though these results are concerning, the study also found that 29.7% of children experienced shortness of breath, 26.4% experienced dizziness, and hundreds of the participants experiencing accelerated respiration, tightness in chest, weakness, and short-term impairment of consciousness.
• High School Mercilessly Mocked For Placing Band Students In Tents So They Can Practice Amid Pandemic (The Blaze – 02/26/21)
• Who Are You Again? Face Masks Significantly Reduce Brain’s Ability To Recognize People (Study Finds – 12/21/20)
• Dallas Catholic Church Calls Cops On Maskless, Pregnant Mom Holding Baby During Mass, Officers Threaten Arrest (CBSDFW – 03/29/21)
• Pregnant Woman Removed By Police During Church For Not Wearing Mask (Conservative Brief – 03/30/21)
• Biden Says It’s A ‘Patriotic Responsibility’ To Wear Masks – Even If Studies Reveal It’s Bad For Health (Christianity Daily – 05/03/21)
• North Dakota Legislature Overrides Veto Of Mask Mandate Bill (Associated Press – 04/22/21)
• Oscars: Masks Not Required When Cameras Roll, But Required During Commercial Breaks (Breitbart – 04/25/21)
• Kansas Becomes 19th State To Repeal Mask Mandate (21st Century Wire – 04/05/21)
• Wisconsin Supreme Court Strikes Down Governor’s Mask Mandate (Associated Press – 04/31/21)
• ‘Million Maskless March,’ Mask Burning Event Being Planned In Florida (The Epoch Times – 03/30/21)
• COVID Waste, Discarded Face Masks Are Killing Wildlife Around The Globe (StudyFinds – 03/26/21)
• Texas’ Covid Numbers Fall For The 17Th Consecutive Day Following Gov. Abbott’s 100% Reopening Of The State (Daily Mail – 03/27/21)
• ‘I Will Sue You’: Texas AG Warns Austin To Lift Local Mask Requirement (New York Post – 03/10/21)
• Texas Ends Its Mask Mandate And Says All Businesses Can Fully Reopen (New York Times – 03/02/21)
• Brits Could Wear Covid Face Masks FOREVER As Coronavirus Will ‘Always Be With Us’, Warns JVT (The U.S. Sun – 01/13/21)
• HSBC Says Customers Who Refuse To Wear A Face Mask Will Have Their Accounts Withdrawn (Mirror – 01/12/21)
Return To Main COVID-19 Resource Page